Your body produces about 80% of the cholesterol it needs during the day; the other 20% comes from food. About 20% to 25% of the cholesterol that your body produces is created in the liver from fatty acids. Other places where your body manufactures cholesterol include your intestines, adrenal glands, and reproductive organs.
Author Archive for: Grayson
You are here: Home / Grayson
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Grayson contributed a whooping 1 entries.